Sunday, March 1, 2009

Shootin stuff on a Saturday


Here's a pic of me and the usual suspects out on our hunting excursion. It was about -1 degrees outside and my fingers and toes were numb. Fun time. We shot clay ducks. They looked like clay mini pots. I dont know how they got ducks out of clay orange pots. Cool. Cole Brodie had on a Blue Russell sweater. Jim had on his dads jacket. Thomas had on some offocial gear. I had on the usual with an extralayer. Domino (fresh d) had a automatic gun. It was pretty cool. Woody's gun made my ears ring. Out of the city boys (me, jim, thomas), jim was probably the best shot. I couldnt hit those dang orange circular ducks if they sat on the end of the barrell.


Bang Bang. Ill hit you with a video soon from the trip. Go Jacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment