Sunday, March 15, 2009

Myspace is becoming obsolete


Back in my senior year of high school my girl Erika convinced me to make a MySpace. So i did. It was fun. Everybody was on it at the time. It was my first experience with a social networking site and i was feeling it. I had girls adding me, commenting on my pics, messaging me. It was too easy i thought lol. The traffic on my page kept increasing the more i was on it. I found myself spending more time on the computer that year than the countless hours on AOL chatting with people in middle school. Fun Time also :) But myspace was fun and to the point. I didnt have to go to the mall or parties just to get numbers from attractive women. I could copy and paste the same message to 11 different girls and see which one takes the bait or not lol.
Than myspace got old one day. I got tired of waiting for a persons page to load if they had a glittery animated background with tons of pictures on their main page. I would get annoyed whenever a song started playing on their main page and it took 10 seconds just to find the media player to turn that song off. Than people started to hack pages??? I would click someones pics and it would direct me to a whole other page that asked me what color the sky was and i would win 10 trillion dollars if i answered correctly. And 4 years later everytime i log on i have a new friend request from some super hottie that wants to web chat??
Myspace was cool until it got Un-cool. Tom should step his game up like yesterday or else im deleting my myspace account. Go Jacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment