Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My choice of writing instrument


As a youngster i used to notice that not everybody wrote with the same pen. Some men had thick pens, some had slim shiny ones, some preferred the cheap but efficient ones. It wasnt until two years ago when i started to collect random writing utensils that i found a pen that i couldnt let go of. I would pick up pens from the ground, take from vacant desks and occasionally i would take from an establisment if the pen looked appealing. After a couple months of pen scrapbooking i had a nice-sizeed pocket full to the brim with pens. But the Pilot G2 was the pen that i couldnt put down. I would use the black one until it was done and look for another. None of the other pens were able to stick with me. Now i just buy a fresh, crispy pack the Pilot G2 whenever i need pens. Whenever im in between classes or just not using the G2 it stays clipped to my collar for easy access. I never really thought i would becaome a man with a specific pen but i guess i never thought that i would be going to school in South Dakota.

No comments:

Post a Comment